So theres been alot of talk on 2012. Like its gonna be the end of the world. The movie adds more spice to it huh. Well lemme ask you something. Do you believe it? Do you? You? What about you? Uhmm..
Well what about me you may ask? Personally, I don't believe it neither do I trust it. SAY WHAAAT! Yessh. I don't think the world will end in 2012. I hope I'm right. But the world will end one day. God knows when. But when that faithful day finally arrives I hope that I'll be dead by then. Because you know what they say about kiamat and the last generations. And I also hope that by then I'll be ready to face the hereafter. So let's all together as one join and do good for the world.
Stop POVERTY. Stop GREED. Stop DESTRUCTION. Stop WARS.(Except On Bush. By All Means)
If we all were to combine who knows the world will be a better place.
That has me thinking if the world was ruled by women instead of men, would it be better?
And Thats The End Of That
11:19 AM