FINALLY! The World Cup Draw Has Ended. Here's How It Looks Like

Group A
South Africa
Mexico
Uruguay
France (Should Have Been Rep Of Ireland)

Group B
Argentina
Nigeria
South Korea
Greece

Group C
England
USA
Algeria
Slovenia

Group D
Germany
Australia
Serbia
Ghana

Group E
Netherlands
Denmark
Japan
Cameroon

Group F
Italy
Paraguay
New Zealand
Slovakia

Group G
Brazil
North Korea
Ivory Coast
Portugal

Group H
Spain
Switzerland
Honduras
Chile

Seems Like Easy Groups For All The Big Teams. Now Just For Fun I'll Try To Determine The Winner Of The World Cup. By Using The Traditional World Cup System. Winner A vs Runner Up B.

Round Of 16

Mexico vs South Korea
South Africa vs Argentina
England vs Ghana
USA vs Germany
Netherlands vs Paraguay
Italy vs Denmark
Brazil vs Switzerland
Spain vs Ivory Coast

Yes. I Dont Believe That France or Portugal Will Go Through. Would Love To See New Zealand Go Through Though. Haha.

Quater Finals
Mexico vs Argentina
England vs Germany
Netherlands vs Italy
Brazil vs Spain

WOW. Great Quarter Finals Huh. BRAZIL SPAIN! That Should Be The Final Mann.

Semi Finals
Mexico vs Germany
Italy vs Spain

Final
Spain vs Germany

Thats It. I Predict A Germany Spain Final. Lets See How It Turns Out In South Africa

And If You're Not Down With That I Got Two Words For You


11:58 AM