WOO! Hey Don't Mind Me I Just Love Ramadhan. I Tell You Why. I Just Like The Atmosphere. Where People Get Together For Tarawih Or Buka Or Sahur Or Whatever. Haha. Its All About The Bonding. Hey You Know Me, I'm All About The Bonding. Haha. And Yeah. Every Ramadahan My Family Will Go And Measure Our Weight And See Who Loses The Most Weight. Haha. As Usual I Always Win. So I Measured And It Was 48KG. WHAT!! 48? Dang. Well I Always Lose 5KG Every Year. Heh. Like My Dad Says "You Lose 5KG In A Month, You Gain 6 On The First Day Of The Next" Haha. True That!
Ok I Gotta Go Study Now. Exams Starting Tomorrow. I Got Maths Digital Electronics And Of Course PEEE. Haha. Will Try My Best To Get All A's. Then Its 6 Week Break. Haha
Oh Yeah ABE Students(Rusydi Fathin Athirah) Finish Exams Already. That Means They Got 8 Week Holiday. Right? Right? Unless You All Start School Earlier. Haha. School Reopens On 19 Oct For Me. I Don't Know About You Guys.
Officialy Now Is The Best Period Of The Year. Got Ramadhan. Barclays Premier League Is Back. Holiday Coming. And And And BRAND NEW EYES Is Released Soon. Whee!
Happy Fasting For The Month To All Of You. Please Fast For The Whole Month Please. You Know Who You Are Except For You Girls Ah. Haha.
And Thats The End Of That
12:40 PM
I Am
Ashraff
24.11.1992
SP.DEEE
Liverpool FC
German & Singapore National Team
We May Be Far. But Our Hearts Are One Mohamad Ashraff Create your badge