1B23
Yeah Man. My Class(1B23) Is Bonding Than Ever. Yeah! Haha. Last Time There Were Like Groups. But Nowww.... Its Like The Bonnding Baybeh. Haha. We've Played Soccer Together, Tennis Together. Watch Movies Together(I Didn't Go Though.. Haha). And Of Course Have Class Together. Its Cool Man. Just Now Like Alot Of Us Went To "Pray". Haha
Wei Qing
Song Yong
Tobie
Li Xian
Andy
Filzah
Hang Wee
Jordan
Iswandy
Husaini
Me
Haha. Actually Only Is Hus And Me Went. But They Waited For Us. Cool Right? I Know.
This Is What I Call Bond. Haha. Keep It Up Guys.
Finally IE Project Was Done. The 7-Segment Display. I Tried Like Over 7-9 Times. Haha. First Problems With The Display Segments From One To The Other Then It Was Short Circuit. But When It Was Done(Thanks Mr Kenny), I Was Like So Damn Happy. I Jumped Man. LITERALLY! Haha. Now Gotta Partner Jordan For The Display Board. Hope He Works Well.
And That's The End Of That
8:15 PM